Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Escapade

So here I am, sitting solo in the hotel restaurant; the vacation mood is sinking in.. But at the back of my head I dread the thought of going back to my hometown. 300 for a night stay here; pretty pricey considering the downturn of the company recently. But it does not matter. I have promised to stay and I will, I won't leave the company in ruins especially when it has helped me elevate my status.

My emotional wellbeing will recover. I will be strong, stronger than you expect me to be. So where do I go now? Should I head the big city KL and stay the night at a backpacker's inn for a change? Or shall I go south and explore there and sleep in the car? Decisions decisions... The main purpose of this solo escapade is to get my mind to settle on the thought that I am possibly going to end up a rich and lonely heiress.

Where is the glow in my face? I want it back..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment