Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where's Your Telephone Etiquette, Girl?

If you want to talk about something serious, ASK if it's a convenient time for me to engage in a conversation with you at the time because if you straight away accuse me of something, I might blow up and I won't want to help you in anyway. It's even worst when you are totally out of my priority list of people I want to talk to, and the subject you are talking about doesn't concern me AT ALL and on top of that I was feeling very hungry and tired, and I was totally in a middle of MY DINNER. You annoyed me! Whatever problems you are facing between you and your cheating boyfriend is not my concern because it's obvious that you need to work something out between the both of you, without my intervention. I have not been in contact with him because I know how it hurts to be on the other side, your boyfriend's trying to two-time you WITH ME like wth. And guess what, HE FAILED. I've no time for this nonsense. Anyway, it's okay, once you feel like apologizing, know that I have forgiven you long before you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment