Monday, January 17, 2011

You Have Decisions To Make

Instead of listening to me, please listen to what you're saying. You undermine me and make me feel small all the time. All the time, I'm serious. I don't fit well in such a condition that makes me feel small, useless and redundant. If my help is not needed, don't ask for it in the first place if you're just going to make me feel useless. I don't feel like I am respected and appreciated. Everything I do is completely mediocre for you. I tried my best. I pushed hard and as far as I could, and it's still not enough.

Without black and white, I will not work for/with you like this. Good luck finding another me for replacement.

2 comments:

  1. You tell that to his face lily!!! He needs to learn his lesson too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or i can resort to the silent treatment :)

    ReplyDelete