Monday, March 7, 2011

A Closure And A Beginning

I have hoped for the wrong person to be the light at the end of the tunnel. The result for that one is utter mess and absolute disappointment. I've been cheated and lied to for such a long time, that when the time needs me to believe, I cannot make myself to believe anymore.

I believe that every person who comes into the picture in our life is to teach us a lesson. And a damn good lesson it has been with him. I know it's easier to see what other people should learn, so here is what I think. I hope he learns that love cannot be bought with gifts and money. I hope he learns that even though he has the money and charisma to make money, if you deny and ignore the loving a woman deserves, you won't get to keep her because you're not treating her right from the start.

I think it was a big blow for him to be rejected and defeated to a younger stud. I am sorry, but things just cannot work out anymore. I am now ready to let the company go, and let all of the effort I have put in slide into the drain. I did try to keep things professional, as it should be from the start. But that still makes him unhappy, so I hereby resolve that it was a lesson learned, and I shall walk away. Deleted his contact information by accident, but it is alright, it is about time. Starting my life back from scratch, with the help from Mr. A. :)

And so far, I'm enjoying every bit of it. Alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

  1. I like this post :)... Glad you see he's a no good man :)...

    Be and stay happy k ly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nadd. Glad to see you still keep in touch with my rants here~ :) I hear you are well there and looking towards updating your passport (nak pegi mana cik kak??) :) hopefully lepas next payment kite boleh berjumpa lagi :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course... u and ziela i slalu baca but ziela skang mane update sgt :(.. busy je... :(...

    hahahahaahah!! nk shopping singapore sahey ajak hahahaa!!!! xley bla gile kn XD padahal duet ade bape je haha...!

    boley2 :).. nnt pape plan, gtau k :).. i pn da nk abis blaja..! cannot wait gile! haha.. sedap you gaji masok... *drools* hehe..

    ReplyDelete