Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Get Your Facts Right

Everything changed that day. I brokedown, I made a leap of faith and opened up. I know what I said also involves others but to have it kept inside me for almost a year with no moral support is exhausting. There aren't any recurring breakdown of the situation anymore lately, but it helps if the people I shared my worries with actually took some time to understand before they come out with assumptions. There were many instances that I kept myself quiet about, only to find myself typing this out through my Blackberry because of the lack of girlfriend I could talk to. So lesson learned, majority of the people you share your stories with don't give a shit because they don't know what you've been through to get where you are right now. Only a minority understands and have some compassion before they blurt out their half-done facts.

I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment