Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Consequences

Prior to my previous post, you can do so on your own and practice your Googling prowess. I am humbly too lazy to share that as it only caters to those with acquired taste and I am in no mood for that now.

However, I do want to share on how we often forget to think further ahead with our present actions. Sure you made mistakes but did you ever think that they were mistakes when you had them? Of course you didn't. For the optimists, we find them as experiences, but for the pessimists, you just whine and complain about how everyone else is going against you, when in fact, you didn't realize, it was your own undoing. Had you realize that you were being a pain in the ass for not being cautious, you would've saved all the trouble, but no, everyone else is at fault and you are the sole righteous one, victimized and oppressed; and you go about thinking that the one person who had always been thinking the best of you is going behind your back.

Please, get a grip, it stays in the past because we're past that, and we're looking forward. Unless of course, if you feel that my presence is an offense, or that I am jeopardizing your perfect mistake-free prim and proper fantasy world. Bahahahha. Just wait another year or two. Or if you're unlucky, you will come to realize what a waste of your life waiting around for the thing or person you thought is the most perfect thing in the world to hold on to and it'll be too late for you to do anything because you have a biological clock in you and that will not wait on you.

I write generalized things such as the above to rant out whatever that I have in mind at the moment (and I don't care if it's not structured and if you feel like I'm bringing you from one point to another without a proper introduction or conjunction to string one story to another) because even though I may seem mute, I am not. InsyaAllah, I will calm down and keep myself poised.

When you're so used to being at war, you just can't stop wondering is this it, or is this just the calm before the storm.

Kun faya kun- Be and it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment