Friday, November 26, 2010

The List

I shall have the list at bay, but still keep in mind that I do have to always be honest. Why? To protect myself, and to protect everyone else. I'm like a ticking time bomb. It could happen anytime, and ANYTIME at all.. DIE!!!!!!! But anyway, the list is convenient, and helpful. There must be a reason for all this to happen. Should the sky fall down this minute, I am at peace of mind, because I have been honest, the ticking time bomb. It's like the saying I believe in, if you can tolerate it, stay, if you can't just go and leave me alone. Yeah, it's better off like this. The list, the back up plan, and the will of the solitary melancholy, happily ever after. Tough lesson to bite.

Everyone's beyond repair. Take it or leave it.

The List - It is made by experience and stories from myself and my girlfriends accumulated and summarized into a neat chic list, as a reminder for myself and anyone else, for what better rule but the rules of feminism, and flower power, yaw! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment