Friday, June 24, 2011

So Here Goes a New Chapter In My Life!

My gap year (which is actually more than one year of gap) from studies is coming to an end. Soon I'll be embarking on a new challenge. This is me against myself - discipline for time management and resisting temptations to stray from my future goal. What this means if in 4 months I can keep up and cope, I'll be up on another plane of existence InsyaAllah!

So, you see, it doesn't mean that when I am deleted from existence, I am wiped out from growing and becoming more than I could. It is unfortunate though, I miss these certain people. :( But hey whatever, I read this from one of the blogs in my list :

"Being dumped is actually the best motivation to help push you to succeed in life"

Nice... It's like he was in my head momentarily when I read that. Thanks! :P

In this 4 months, what else can I do for some pocket money? :)

Shall start looking for a part time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment