Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Atah's Secret Garden


I like this flower particularly because of the little flower bud next to that blooming flower. So pretty. And it doesn't take much to look so pretty.

There are times in high school where I believed that there were fairies in the garden, and little pixies dancing and hopping on the pebble stones.

I believe this is my grandma's mantra for keeping up with the garden 24/7. Some people drink, some people go to the gym, some people smoke, my grandma takes up gardening to release tension.

There are so many antiques and trinkets, my sister says the garden is like our personal Disneyland. You will always be pleasantly surprised with the little rabbits, snails, and birds hidden somewhere in between the containers.

Meet Phoebe, the opportunistic feline of the house, just waiting for that one moment you glance away from the opened door to bolt out and enjoy the outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment