Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'd rather be ridiculously impossible anyways.




Ever tried Googling your name with quotes on? You'd be surprised. ;)

My mum always say never put stuff online especially when you have bad things to say about someone/something. Why? Because putting quotes on restricts google results to only that particular phrase and not those words separately. I mention this because I found some entries about me in the past that I didn't know of. Somewhat unpleasant, and not really nice to know of, but I realize I was a prick, sorry about that - I was growing up and still very immature. That is why I am eternally grateful to have you guys accept me again - with a respectful distance that I like. :)

So my advice is, never put your full name or anybody's full name! Unless you want that person to be forever stamped within the spiders in the world wide web as the evil bad witch you write about, then I rest my case.

And of course, because I love journalling and writing down things when I don't have people to talk to - equivalent to a crazy lady monologuing, that is why I update my Twitter a bit too much to the point that I don't need Facebook.

Sometimes there is a little privacy breach going on there that can affect my relationship with people I care about. Sometimes, looking at pictures of my friends can make me smile, but sometimes, it takes away a little bit of happiness because I wasn't around :(

So the end result is - deactivation. Saves the trouble. If I miss them, I'll text/call/read about them in their personal blog - back to basics!


It's a little bit funny. This feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide - Elton John


Much like an antidote for depression and loneliness, and severe detachment from the social world in real life, this blogging and tweeting habit. What happens next? I have no idea. I tried Experience Project for a while last year, didn't make it quite a habit because there I find many online friends, but not friends I have personally met.

So here we go. Life goes on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment