Sunday, May 22, 2011

Those Sharks should be Left Starving Out There! Arrr!


I did put on a little weight. So what did I do? I've been at home, eating, resting, recuperating, loving, sleeping, and also, I've been working of course. Time is not to be wasted on the unknown. You can get your head crazy thinking of all of the 'what ifs' questions.

I've been scouting around for paths to take. What should I take, should I continue management studies, should I take on a new subject - engineering or IT perhaps, or should I create an analysis of the current market trends against my wants and needs. It all comes down to this: money - fun - compliance towards religion - life partner - family - money. Notice money is mentioned twice? For now, it is still up for debate. Maybe I might try to apply for cadet, and work my way to settle one thing at a time. With money, I can get what I want easier. That's the only thing bothering me now. I can't help others when I can't help myself. Not that that's all I'm thinking now, but it helps. Been spoilt with having enough, I'd like to have enough for myself as well and return what was given to me by my parents one day. :)

And with him around, things never get old. :D

The car is still in the workshop. That ignorant juvenile with no driving license smashed my bonnet, bumpers and left door. Useless foreman didn't do much of anything but dragged me into that workshop and gave empty promises. Lesson of this accident - never trust those foreman sharks just waiting to get their hands on car accidents. They're only there to drag you into their workshop, get their commission and poof, disappear when there's insurance claims problems. So inconvenient.

Soon I will get back to college and settle that 1.5 years old problem - I still haven't gotten my certificate! Damn it I hate it when I have to travel all the way there! >:(

Wish me luck.
Loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment