Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Speak On Behalf of My Comrades

From: <complaintlogs3@gmail.com>;
Date: Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Reference No: 20110518C11153 - Feedback ON MANAGEMENT - xxxxxx (IC No. :xxxxxxxxx) - xxxxxxx
To: janetwooi@legendagroup.edu.my, xxxxxxx@gmail.com


Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for submitting your feedback to Legenda Education Group

Reference No : 20110518C11153
Description : To whoever who is holding back my HND Business Certificate,

I am a January 2010 graduate and I still have not received my HND Business certificate.

MARA has recently mailed me the first late payment notice on my doorstep earlier this month. Eventhough I have made the initiative to have my transcript and letter of completed studies certified true by a high ranking government officer, I still couldn''t manage to get MARA to release my loan to convert to scholarship.

I have earned an exemplary 3.88 CGPA and also one of your Outstanding Student (as mentioned in the HND convocation announcement in 2010) which should allow me to convert my MARA loan to scholarship, but could not do so because of the HND certificate that is still held back.

Formerly I would prefer to call and go all the way to the HEP office to file a complaint and request for assistance in this matter but it seems that my matter has fallen on some deaf ears because I have not filed a proper black and white complaint.


As the college has helped progress my education in the past years, I wish that this matter does not change my good feelings towards the college to merely lukewarm.

Please relieve this humble request yet again to release my certificate soonest possible so that I can further my scholarly journey with a peace of mind.

Thank you in advance.



Preferable Time to Rectify.. 1. , 2. ,
We will get back to you as soon as possible. When the representative updates your case online, you will receive email notification that includes a hyperlink to your case so that you can view this update at your convenience. You may also check the progress base on the Reference No in this URL:http://fits.legenda2u.my/complaintStatus_search.aspx

Your case will be handled by janetwooi@legendagroup.edu.my,drkamis@legendagroup.edu.my,shum@legendagroup.edu.my

Best regards,
The Online Feedback Team

Note: So far, no updates yet.

3 comments:

  1. no use lily.. you have to go there with your parents and make a scene... that's how mun and yana got their cert..

    ReplyDelete
  2. next week lah. my dad is not even in Malaysia now. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol my dads not in malaysia atm too! and im surprised you still havent obtained the cert, still remember you tellin me about it like ages ago. o what happened to you on the weekend, we were supposed to swimD:

    ReplyDelete